- If your child is in a peanut-free classroom, you will be notified by the teacher.
- All shared/common areas of our school campus MUST be free of peanuts, products containing peanuts, and peanut butter. This includes hallways, playground, buses, sports fields, gym, library, and all shared classrooms.
- Please make sure ALL class treats that are passed out to students, such as birthday treats or rewards, (includes homemade and store bought) are free of peanuts, tree nuts, and peanut butter. This goes for ALL classrooms.
- Remind your kids not to share food with other students and why this is important.
- Bullying or teasing directed toward students with life threatening allergies will not be tolerated.
- Encourage hand washing after eating lunch -- all grade levels.
- Please remind your children that snacks or partially eaten lunches are not allowed on the playground.
- There will be no eating allowed on the school buses. Please remind your kids of this and the reasoning for it. Even a candy wrapper contains potential hazards when passed from one hand to another.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated to insure a safe environment for all of our students.